Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Single Story

When people see me they usually judge me for how I look. Brown eyes, brown hair, and tan skinned
girl who loves coffee right? I’m that white girl right? They sometimes judge me from my last name
and when they see me they say “Oh that’s Alec’s little sister!”. They believe what their friends have
told them about me, and they believe what they want to. Most people who see me who do not know me
think that I may be stuck up and others see me as kind. They think that because I know a good amount
of people that I’m known by some people. A lot of people see me as someone who is perfect and truly
I'm not.


I do have brown hair, brown eyes and tanned skin and I love coffee but that is not me. I am not defined
by my hair color nor what I like to drink. I am more than how I look, and I’m definitely more than my last
name and I’m not just Alec’s sister. I am my own identity. I am a humble girl who loves helping others
before herself. I work hard and I am not snobby in any way. I also have a big personality and people
who are close to me know that I have a super goofy and fun personality.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know your brother, but I do know you. And I like you!

    ReplyDelete